Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Change of plan

Well, all I can say is I'm gutted.....I have had to give up on chasing the Commando dagger.

The simple fact is I cant dedicate the time to do it... I can train in my own time that isn't  a problem. The problem is I cant go away for weekends. My wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant, we don't have any family close by and I work 90miles away so it would be selfish of me to go away on TA weekends and leave her with the baby all weekend and all week while I am working.

My working day is:
0500hrs - Get up
0545hrs - Commute to work
0730hrs - Work
1600/1700hrs - Commute to home
1900hrs - Train
2000hrs - Eat
2200hrs - Bed

I know other people may have it harder than me but add a baby into that and it leaves me with little time. Some people may think I have pussied out but life is about prioritising and putting what you believe to be important first!! For me its my family, I am extremely lucky that my wife has supported me in whatever I have wanted to do (believe me there were a lot of schemes) so now I am adapting my goals.

A bit of a whinge and feeling sorry for myself post but onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment