Thursday, 1 June 2017

Lets do this...

What a difference a year makes...

Trials, tribulations, heartache, 2x changes of job and a change of country

I wont bore....errr me with this but it has been a tough year.

Professionally I am still working away, but this has enabled me to start training again.

I am currently working towards my master plan of getting back to NI with a well paid job, This involves updating my current skill set which I am doing with a mix of distance learning and residential courses.


Now to the interesting part...training

I still have a burning desire to get my Green Lid, there have always been blockers (at least in my head) as to why I couldn't achieve this. I am thirty six this year so it is pretty much now or never.

Current training is aimless running, crossfit and a little cycling.

I do have 2x Triathlons penciled into the diary one in August and one in September so I will see how training for this develops

No comments:

Post a Comment