I suppose I should start by introducing myself, I'm a 30 year test analyst who works full time commutes 15 hours a week has a pregnant wife at home and has taken the crazy notion of wanting to complete the Reserve All Arms Commando Course!! Call it an early mid-life crisis or some bizarre last grasp of achieving something before I am confined to a life of nappies and school plays.
This is a little crazy because of the fitness levels required to pass the course are somewhere near that of an elite level athlete, massive CV fitness with great upper body strength.
As I stated earlier I am 30 years old I do have some military experience I spent 5 yrs in the Army but I got out over 7 yrs ago, since then I have played rugby, crossfitted, been to University, got fat, lost a bit, put it back on and toyed with Triathlon.
I am by no means a fit lad but that's why I am writing this blog to have a means of capturing and documenting my progress, successes and failures in my hopeful completion of the course.
No comments:
Post a Comment